Using an embroidery machine operator with FIGS
FIGS is looking for an Embroidery Machine Operator to manage our in-house production. As a member of the execution and operations team, you will manage high volume embroidery orders, machine maintenance and cleaning, quality control production and packaging orders. The ideal candidate has the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects on time, has general knowledge of different types of embroidery and sewing machines, and has superior communication skills. This is a job on your feet and with quick turnaround times we need an energetic person with a great work ethic. The role will report directly to the Embroidery Production Manager – focusing on work directly supporting the execution team. The hours for the evening shift are 2:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. PST.
What you will do:
- Read, interpret and complete embroidery commands
- Configure machines for each task and communicate order status to the execution team
- Load design, wire selection, strapping, cutting and packaging
- Handle logo and text line embroidery on woven garments
- Inspect merchandise against order specifications
- Complete adjustments or repairs to embroidery configurations
- Perform minor machine repairs
- Cleaning and lubricating machines
- Keep the work area clean and tidy
- Manage supplies and storage
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to manage a physical workload
- Bilingual – not compulsory, but beneficial
- Experience in the operation, operation and troubleshooting of embroidery machines (knowledge of Barudan machine is an asset)
- Single and multiple head machine experience
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects on time
- Positive attitude
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Ability to meet short-term deadlines
- Attention to detail and quality
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- 100% awesome, like our scrubs
Please apply with your CV.
A little about us …
The $ 60 billion medical clothing industry is archaic, highly fragmented, and until FIGS was run only by low-cost suppliers with a limited selection of low-quality products sold by the industry. ‘intermediary of third-party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and selling direct to healthcare professionals through our branded e-commerce site.
The foundation of FIGS is product quality and we relentlessly focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We have developed our proprietary performance-driven fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. The FIGS Core Collection fabric is wrinkle-resistant, stain-resistant and liquid-wicking, moisture-wicking, odor-resistant, lightweight, breathable, and four-way stretch. Our designs are bespoke, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga belts, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to fitness professionals. modern health.
By delivering a branded, customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing the way healthcare professionals shop for workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong customer base within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our clients, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS continuously improves and innovates. .
The FIGS Threads for Threads initiative is at the heart of our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to health care providers in need in more than 35 countries.