Brookfield Achieves Highest Debt Score + Library Embroidery
We are Wednesday October 6. Here’s what’s happening in and around Brookfield today.
First, the weather forecast for the day:
Cloudy and sunny weather. High: 71 Low: 55.
Here are the best stories today in Brookfield:
- Brookfield achieves highest debt rating before funding new schools (Danbury News Times)
- The Brookfield Library: âJoin us for our Open Sewing and Embroidery Class next Tuesday, October 12th in the Community Hall! Registration is required, so please register below. 2 p.m .: https://buff.ly/3uEGDAm 6 p.m .: https://buff.ly/3iz2wfJ “(Facebook)
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce: “Networking event. Join us on 10/19/2021.” (Facebook)
- Danbury veteran lieutenant in charge of the Berlin police force (Danbury News Times)
- The Brookfield Library: âJoin Em Sauter for this illustrated and whirlwind presentation on the world of beer, from history to styles, Tuesday, October 12 at 7 pm on Zoom. We will travel the world and see how the world drinks and enjoys beer in unique and fa … “(Facebook)
- The Brookfield Library: “Open up Embroidery and Sewing next week! – https://mailchi.mp/brookfieldlibrary/open-sewing-emb-1137949” (Facebook)
- New Milford dog found after 5 days of searching: “It was divine intervention” (The Broader Spectrum of New Milford)
Today’s Brookfield Daily is brought to you from our friends at GoodRx – the best way to save money on your prescriptions. GoodRx helps you find the lowest prices for drugs at local pharmacies, so you don’t overpay. Also works for pet medications! To see how much you can save, visit GoodRx.com.
Today in Brookfield:
- OUTDOOR STORY HOURS with Miss Debbie & Miss Meg (10:00 am)
- Learn to Quilt Series – The Brookfield Library (2:00 p.m.)
- End of summer party! Happy Hour! (5:00 p.m.)
- Facilities – Brookfield Public Schools (6:00 p.m.)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
If you enjoy these newsletters, consider inviting some of your friends and neighbors to read them. You can send them this link to subscribe.
Got a tip or suggestion for an upcoming Brookfield Daily? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.